Businesses Can Trust SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jax NE’s IICRC Certifications
SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jacksonville Northeast is proud to be an IICRC certified firm. IICRC, or the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification, is a non-profit organization for the cleaning and restoration industry. The goal of the IICRC is to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration and installation industries. To accomplish this goal, the IICRC sets standards and certifications for inspection, cleaning, and restoration. The IICRC ensures that when businesses or individuals hire a certified firm or technician that they have hired experts who will provide reasonable assurance that work will be completed in accordance with the industry's "standard of care." The technicians of SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jacksonville Northeast set themselves apart through training, experience, and comprehensive examination.
When you see a IICRC logo, you can be confident that an IICRC-certified experienced, qualified professional is caring for your valuable property. IICRC Certified Firms employ technicians who, after study, field experience and passing comprehensive exams, have received IICRC certifications in specific cleaning, restoration and inspection categories. SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jacksonville Northeast is one such firm. One of our technicians, Christon Overly, even has certifications in five areas, including Water Damage Restoration, Structural Drying, Odor Removal, Mold Remediation, and Fire Restoration.
We hold the following certifications through IICRC:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - 30-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- OSHA - Other Training
- RCT - Rug Cleaning Technician
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
If water, fire, or mold damages your business, please contact SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Jacksonville Northeast at (904) 729-2401.