Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We strive to be on the scene to answer your call as soon as possible. Our professional emergency response teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week--including all holidays--and we have a sense of urgency to respond in your time of need. You will be greeted by a live member of our staff from your first call, and our technical team will quickly be put into action.
As one of our customers said about our responsiveness...
"Just a note to thank the SERVPRO Team for your fast, professional and complete response to our water overflow issue we encountered when the exit hose from our washing machine became disconnected from its drain.
You were our first contact and arranged for a crew at our door in little over an hour—-exceptionally fast service."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (904) 729-2401
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach / Jacksonville Northeast arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.