Improper Drainage Causes Water Intrusion in Commercial Property
A concrete slab was affected by moisture in this tax preparation office in Callahan, FL, due to poor drainage of the HVAC air handler located behind the building. Water intrusion occurred over a long period of time causing odors in the building that alerted employees to the problem. SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee/North Jacksonville extracted the water under the wall on the slab, and then drained and dried the affected area.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
For help restoring your commercial space after a water loss, call SERVPRO of Fernandina Beach/Yulee/North Jacksonville at 904-729-2401. We’ll make it “Like it never even happened.”